Housebound - Day 59
From The Times:
Nearly 20,000 Georgia Teens Are Issued Driver’s Licenses Without a Road Test
Gov. Brian Kemp suspended the requirement that most Georgians pass a behind-the-wheel test when applying for licenses last month.
2020 Georgia Teen Driving Test. Please circle the correct answer.
The large circle with numbers listing MPH on the dashboard is called:
1. The TikTok
2. The race-car thingie
3. The engine
4. The dial-of-death
The yellow object with three lights in a vertical orientation is a:
1. Christmas ornament
2. Bird feeder
3. Thing that Boomers look at for some reason
Tailgating is a ___________.
1. Way to get the slow-pokes to move out of the way
4. Good entrée to road rage
In Georgia, making a right turn on red is:
1. A huge time saver
2. Fine, as long as you carry a rifle
3. Acceptable but only for pick-ups
4. What’s a right turn?
When an oncoming vehicle flashes their high beams, you should:
1. Stop texting
2. Start texting
3. Give ‘em the ole’ one-finger Georgia salute
4. Shoot first
Double-parking on a bridge means you may be:
2. Huntin’ squirrels and such
3. Contemplating suicide
4. What’s double parking? What’s a bridge?
The EZ Pass lane allows you to:
1. Get a good grade
3. Put the moves on your date
4. Outrun the cops
The Georgia I CAN DRIVE LOL® app includes
1. Banners and badges
2. In-app purchases
3. Patented Drive With Friends® gameplay
4. Sharing of all your personal data with State Police
Drinking and driving may result in:
1. More fun
2. Spilling your beer in your lap
3. Sex in the backseat
4. A job in the Kemp Administration’s DOT
-- Josh Piven
Comments are closed.
You know who I am, right? It's in the "bio" section. I'm the guy stuck at home.